Tora 6.6 BONDED NYLON Thread
TTORA20BLRegular price Sale price $32.50
Tora is produced from high tenacity continuous filament Nylon yarn. The thread goes through a specially formulated bonding process which ensures that the twist piles remain together even during multi-directional sewing operations.
- Premium leather footwear
- Leather Goods
- Shoe uppers
- Automotive Upholstery
- Hand Bags
- Golf bags
- Industrial Filters
|Economical, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Sew-able, Strength
TORA is produced from high tenacity continuous filament Nylon 6.6 .
TORA provides very high strength combined with exceptional abrasion resistance. It is completely rot proof, has a high resistance to alkali and is stabilized for maximum sewing performance. Its excellent strength and recovery properties, together with its lustrous appearance, make it one of the most versatile threads available.
- High melting point of 260 degree celcius.
- Excellent seam durability.
- Controlled elongation of Nylon 6.6 results in excellent stitch formation.
- Higher strength offers nil breakage & increased machine productivity.
- Optimum lubrication avoids skip stitches, prevents excessive needle heat generation.